A minimalist platformer about building momentum — and letting go.
This game was made for GMTK Game Jam 2020 in
48 hours 29 hours (I spent the first 19 hours on a different idea).
How to play:
- Use arrow keys to move left/right, hold spacebar to hover
- Jump into the floating green areas for a speed boost — at the expense of losing control of your momentum
- Get to the door to complete the level and avoid the glowing red stuff!
- Made with the Replay game engine
- Sprites taken with permission from HUGE pixelart asset pack (and apologies to the creator for implementing in such a basic fashion!)
- Music: Ideetje (extended) by RoccoW
- Sound effects:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Cool concept, but I can't get the hang of the jump.
Nice concept feels fun!
Got stuck and there was no way to restart
Thanks for reporting, was it on level 4 (the one with the “H” shape)? I will try to fix that bug once the game jam rating period is over!
Yeah I went straight into it and was squashed on the wall
Ah drat. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoyed the game otherwise 🙂
Yeah it had fun movement
Love the concept bro and the game feels really good as well as challanging . The 4th level was especially challanging .