Level 13 is so hard, can anybody help? I can't get all the blocks to fill in all 5 of the "x's" at the bottom right. But, fun block puzzle game through.
Skwish is a short block-pushing puzzle game about getting inside the blocks. Features 25 levels and plays great on both mobile and desktop! Inspired by Baba Is You, Denki Blocks and the monster in Stranger Things 3.
How to play
- Move around: Use the arrow keys or click/tap in the direction
- Merge with blobs: Step into a blob to merge with it. The blobs will move with you until they are pressed against a wall.
- Restart a level: Click the reset button (top-right) or press space
- Fewest moves wins: Check the level select screen for your high scores
How to use the level editor
- Click within the level to place an object
- Click on a tool icon twice to switch colours
- Click “play” to preview the level; press the “reset” button to return to the editor
- Press “save” to download the level as a JSON file
- Press “load” to restore a previously-saved level
- Skwish V2: New levels and graphics!Dec 24, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i tested the limits of skwish
Omg I love it!!!!! Please share the json, I have to play this!
alright, just to let you know it is so laggy its basically unplayable (also the background scrolling breaks lol)
I finally got around to playing this! Didn’t get any lag on my computer but that background bug is disconcerting… like a wall about to crush me 😅
Oh also I got stuck in the middle section, maybe I’m not smart enough to solve it???
oh that, didnt get to testing but im pretty good at not being impossible
you have to go green and then go into the block, and go down like a ladder
then go yellow and go up the ladder, and then go back down
that fills all of the x's im prety sure
heres a written path though, cause its confusing (:
pawprints it wront let me swipe for some odd reason
Oh no sorry about that! I’ll look into it! Can you let me know your OS and browser?
My name is Antonia Gates, I manage the games at CoolmathGames.com. I really enjoyed Skwish and I think it would be a great fit on our site!
I'm writing to ask if the game is available for non-exclusive licensing. Our licenses are totally non-exclusive, so you would maintain all of the IP rights and could continue to develop and distribute the game however you'd like to.
Please let me know if it is available, and how much it would cost. I'm looking forward to discussing this with you soon!
Hi Antonia Gates i really love the games you got on your coolmathgames.com the games on your website were really fun i really enjoy playing them
Really cool, i don't think i have ever played a puzzle game quite like this and it works really well!
Cool idea, nice work